A short synopsis from the 40 stories written in the bestseller “Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a legacy”
My biggest takeaways from Ray Higdon’s story:
1. Whatever happens in the past gets you to where you are today. If you love your life now, be grateful, even in the challenges of your past.
2. If you don’t clean your past garbage, it will keep blocking your access to create something new.
3. Nobody is bulletproof. Learn from others, get mentors and coaches, and ask for help.
4. When you are committed, creativity is forced. Be consistent, put value into the marketplace and you’ll feel good about yourself.
5. Be present. Whether in your professional or private life, be present in what you do and with the people you are.
6. Network marketing can be a space where you meet amazing people, use great products and keep on growing and learning about personal development… while serving a brilliant idea or invention.
Thank you, Ray Higdon, for sharing your challenges, failures and successes with transparency.
Sent from my phone with Blog This WOW