A short synopsis from the 40 stories written in the bestseller “Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a legacy”
My biggest takeaways from Cheri Perry’s story:
1. Never dismiss any of your work experiences. They are part of the big puzzle of your life and one day, they will lead you to what you are supposed to do.
2. Even if it leads to other opportunities, try and find out what you love about each work you do.
3. Listening to your still small voice will help you to find your purpose.
4. When your work becomes a chore, move to something else.
5. Work hard, vary your work experiences, learn the lessons, polish what needs improvement, meet inspiring people, be brave, keep trying, have a strong desire to help people and a strong mindset to bring value… and you will get to who you are meant to be.
6. Once you find your passion, commit to going all in!
7. As Zig Ziglar said, “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want”.
Thank you, Cheri, for helping people to look back and move forward on their hero’s journeys with GRACE!
More info: “Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a Legacy” (p. 121)
The books are on order and if you want to get one, send me an email.
Sent from my phone with Blog This WOW