A short synopsis from the 40 stories written in the bestseller “Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a legacy”
My biggest takeaways from Brandy Wilson Edwards’ story:
“Make yourself and your happiness a priority, not an option”. Live according to those 5 C’s:
1. Embrace CHANGE as a way to take control of your life. Change your mindset and your activities. And develop patience, persistence and consistency.
2. Seek CLARITY in your goals by asking yourself what you need to do and WHY!
3. Practice COURAGE. Consider fear as a fuel to be courageous, rather than an obstacle.
4. Build CONFIDENCE. Believe in yourself and develop your strengths.
5. CELEBRATE yourself every step on the way. Celebrate all your accomplishments, whether big or small.
Thank you, Brandy, for sharing your five steps to meaningful happiness.
More info: “Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a Legacy” (p. 231) Grab this book, you will never be the same.
Sent from my phone with Blog This WOW