A short synopsis from the 40 stories written in the bestseller “Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a legacy”
My biggest takeaways from Chadd Naugle’s story:
After 2 miscarriages and desperately hoping to become a dad, Chadd was overjoyed when he and his wife had their first son. His life changed tremendously because he knew from the deepest of his heart that he wanted to be present for his child, which meant stopping working 60 to 70 hours a week at a job he didn’t like.
“If you really want something valuable, never give up, Focus on your Mission, and be open to see new Opportunities”Charles V Kaluwasha
Becoming aware of your new mission requires self-inquiry and these are the main key points from Chadd’s personal self-journey:
1. Messages we receive from a young age shape who we become.
2. Work on your self-worth and self-esteem, every day.
3. Show your true self, the “real” you.
4. Vulnerability and transparency are not a sign of weakness. On the contrary, they can deepen your relationships.
5. Don’t trade time for money. You can gain more free time with passive income while applying the right principles to increase wealth and cash flow (in this case, focusing on the rate of return).
6. You have the ability to program your subconscious mind with the power of your thoughts, which will impact your emotions, and eventually change your actions and the results you get in your life.
Thank you, Chadd Naugle, for reminding us that living for a cause greater than ourselves (like paternity) is what makes life so joyful and meaningful!
Charles V Kaluwasha
Sent from my phone with Blog This WOW