A short synopsis from the 40 stories written in the bestseller “Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a legacy”
My biggest takeaways from Mark Livingston’s story:
1. Always provide new value to your company if you want to keep moving forward and be offered new responsibilities. Develop ways to improve and innovate all the time.
2. Believing in yourself is key when you face new challenges.
3. Adapt to changes very quickly.
4. Build a great company culture where everybody communicates with consistency, respect, openness and honesty.
5. Understand your customers, as well as the value, the risks and the problems to be addressed; then create and build the right teams, processes and systems to solve those problems and deliver value.
6. Anticipate problems and take responsibility for everything you do.
Thank you, Mark Livingston, for reminding us to always do the right thing!
More info: “Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a Legacy” (p. 208)
Sent from my phone with Blog This WOW