A short synopsis from the 40 stories written in the bestseller “Bringing Value, Solving Problems and Leaving a legacy”
My biggest takeaways from Jeff McKee’s story:
1. At any age, you can learn a new skill that may change your life and improve the lives of your loved ones.
2. Surround yourself with like-minded people and trust the power of partnerships.
3. Take massive action towards your new idea.
4. Enjoy the journey on the way.
5. Add value to the people you work with.
6. If you fail, become resilient and learn from your mistakes. Apply those lessons learned to your new strategy.
7. Leave a legacy to your family and network.
Thank you, Jeff McKee, for showing us that it’s never too late to learn new skills.
Sent from my phone with Blog This WOW